|CLIENT HOSTED SEMINARS presented to small groups at the client’s own facility tailored to suit each client’s requirements for content and duration. Prices available upon request.
• Process Troubleshooting
• Process Design for Reliable Operations
• Process Engineering Fundamentals
• Troubleshooting Refinery Processes
• Process Safety Lessons Learned
Specialist Subject Seminars
Phone, fax or email us to request a typical course outline for these specialist subject seminars.
• Delayed Coking
• Crude Distillation
• Vacuum Towers
• Troubleshooting Natural Gas Processing
• Sulfuric Acid Alkylation
• Sulfur Recovery and Amine Systems
• Lube Oil Vacuum Distillation
• Asphalt Production
PUBLIC SEMINARS we have no in-person public seminars scheduled at present.
But the 3 Day "Process Troubleshooting Seminar"
Is regularly Hosted by:
McNeese University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, USA.
For Further Information about seminars at
McNeese University, Lake Charles, Contact: Amanda Hext
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, Contact: Haley Strahan
Phone 1+409-880-8714 Fax 1+409-880-8180
From time to time we also host pubic seminars ourselves as
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEERING
These are normally held in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We have no public seminars scheduled at present, but Contact Us if you would like to be on our mailing list for future seminars.
- Delayed Coking, Crude Distillation and Vacuum Tower Technologies
- Process Safety Lessons Learned
- Troubleshooting Process Operations