» You are asking yourself why:
- When you open a valve there is no increased flow.
- The pump on your unit frequently blows its seal.
- An increase in distillation tower top reflux makes fractionation worse.
- A heat exchanger on your unit always fouls before scheduled cleaning.
- The fired heater run length on your unit is suddenly so short.
- There is no more heat to the distillation tower when steam flow to the reboiler is increased.
- The vacuum is so low on your vacuum tower.
- There is no increased cooling after installing that new condenser or overhead cooler.
- The water cooler fouls even faster after changing the number of passes.
- The computer simulation does not predict current operation.
- Control loop does not work.
- You have been asked to approve a drawing for new or revamped equipment which you do not understand and have no way to know if the equipment would work as shown.
These are just a small selection of the myriad process questions that we can help you answer.
Also Contact Us – If you are looking for ways to get the last little bit of capacity out of your existing
Contact Us for any of the services listed in these webpages.
And Contact Us if you:
- Wish to purchase copies of our videos on DVD (or VHS)
- Have questions about purchasing any of our books
- Have questions or comment regarding anything we have written in our books
Email: email@example.com This email address copies automatically to both Norman & Elizabeth
Telephone: Tel: 1+504 887 7714 Fax:1+504 456 1835
Address for Regular Mail / and commercial carriers eg: FedEx / UPS / DHL
Process Improvement Engineering
5000 W. Esplanade
Metairie, Louisiana 70006, USA
Copyright © 1999 Process Improvement
Engineering. All Rights Reserved.
Web site design and development by
webworks-Net, a division of Phool Moon